What have I've been up to lately?

The question is: What have I've been up to lately? 
The simple answer is: working! I'm a deputy store manager now and work full time again. I have to say I do love my job so much! ♥ (even though it's christmas time and all the customers go crazy and act like they own the place.ψ(`Д´)ψ). I feel like this job is the right one for me and all my co-workers and my boss are so nice. (⺣◡⺣)♡*

I also found a nice flat which is pretty near to my working place. Right now I'm totally stressed out by the move but I'm happy when everything's done. The whole flat has a white/pink theme. It's my princess dream. (♥ω♥*) The furniture is white and the walls gonna be white/pink as well as the decoration. I'm still a Sweet Lolita deep in my heart. ♥ 


What about my relationship? Yes, Jessi and I are still a couple. We had our 2nd anniversary in Septemer. (⺣◡⺣)♡* Yet, we don't plan on moving in a flat together. I guess I have to make that experience of living on my own before I move in with my girlfriend.
 
I guess that's all for now. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen