YOUNG.USED.WASTED. ♪♪♪

Hey guys! I'm back with a small update. At first, I'm waitlisted for a therapy place in a mental institution. I'm pretty nervous! The secretary of the clinic told me, I'd have to wait about 3 to 4 weeks but of course it could also be earlier. It's a huge step for me and I'm so sad because I'll probably have to spend christmas time in the clinic. (;_・)Well okay, enough of that. Let's write about something more joyful!


 photo Blog_24_11_14_04_zps8d93756d.jpg
OOTD // 20th November




 photo Blog_24_11_14_05_zps30b8ea6a.jpg
WE MADE METAL GAY!

Last Thursday I've been to the Eskimo Callboy concert in Karlsruhe. It's already been the third time this year. I can't describe my love for this band! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ


 photo Blog_24_11_14_11_zpsaf83c896.jpg
I bought myself the latest fanshirt with the current tourdates. I like that redxblack colourway.


 photo Blog_24_11_14_06_zps2ab7a4ac.jpgTheir new tourbus. I remember when they came to the concerts with a small, white van and now they have a fucking huge bus!!!



 photo Blog_24_11_14_03_zps7f4aaa5b.jpg
The awesome ticket and my new beloved plectrum which I got from Daniel. It's already the 2nd one he gave me! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ I'm the plectrum-Queen!


 photo Blog_24_11_14_01_zpseaeec7e0.jpg
Btw, this is my new haircut.


 photo Blog_24_11_14_02_zps2fc4c9d1.jpg
I shaved the sides and the back. I can't wait to shave them all off some day but I'm still too afraid to be bald. \(--)/


 photo Divider_01_zpszytxcafc.png


 photo Blog_24_11_14_07_zpsd83cc34c.jpg

On Saturday, Jessi and I decided to spent the late afternoon in Heidelberg. It's not far away, just about 10 minutes by train. We didn't have any destination, so we just strolled through the city and did some window shopping. One shop really catched our attention. I really don't remember the name of it but I found a Bring Me The Horizon fanshirt there ♥­_♥ beside of that, the shop sells lots of Nerd stuff (Star Wars, horror stuff, Batman, Simpsons, Big Bang Theory and so on)


 photo Blog_24_11_14_12_zps6f5b6fc8.jpg


After that, another shop caught our attention.


 photo Blog_24_11_14_10_zps4162877e.jpg"Schneeballen". It's a traditional dessert in Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber.


 photo Blog_24_11_14_09_zps26d46b53.jpg


 photo Blog_24_11_14_08_zpsce4782b2.jpg
I bought one with white nougat. Super yummy!!!

That's all for now! ^////^ I'll be back in a few days with some new pictures. (New wig and jewellery arrived! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!)



Kommentare:

  1. Hey du :)
    Ich drück dir die Daumen, das alles gut geht mit dem Therapieplatz und wünsch dir ganz viel Kraft!
    Geniessen tust du die Zeit vorher ja schon sehr erfolgreich! :D
    Liebe Grüße
    die Kira

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich mag deine Haare total. ^^ Steht dir richtig gut.
    Der Nerd-Laden in Heidelberg heißt übrigens 'Close up'. ^-^
    Ich will den immer leer kaufen wenn ich da bin. XDD
    Oh ja, diese Schneebälle sind schon verdammt lecker. Ich hab aber schon
    eeeeeewig keinen mehr gegessen. XD Vielleicht komm ich ja jetzt mal dazu, wenn ich
    auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt bin, oder so. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, danke! :D der Name wäre mir sicherlich nicht mehr eingefallen. Nächsten Samstag werde ich nochmal dort vorbeischauen, wenn ich in Heidelberg bin. ^_^

      Löschen