I'm officially inked!

Finally, finally FINALLY! I got my first tattoo yesterday! ♥ I wanted this tattoo for more than two year and I finally did it!

 photo tattoo_zps77e99b0b.jpg
It's the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter. A lot of people have the same tattoo but I don't care! :P I'm so happy with it ♥

It might looks a little bit asymmetric and crusted but that's because I took this picture right after the tattoo was finished. It looks different in reality and I'll show you another picture when it's fully healed.

..and yes, I already planned my next tattoos! :D

Kommentare:

  1. Cool. Ich finde das Symbol als Tattoo eigentlich sehr schön, würde es selber aber nicht machen lassen. Ich kenne aber ein Mädchen die es auch vor kurzem hat tattoowieren lassen und sogar hinterm Ohr. XD Sieht echt klasse aus. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. YAY Bilder!
    Ich finds toll. Ich hab ja selber auch ein 'Fandom' am Handgelenk.

    Ich bin auf jeden Fall gespannt was noch kommen wird bei Dir. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I nominated you to Blogaward.
    I hope you can join.

    Bai, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/2013/07/liebster-blogaward-2.html

    AntwortenLöschen