100 LOLITA Questionnaire: 91 - 100

Here's the last part ♥

Questions: 91-100

91. "One day I will go on a date with that person." What would you like to wear for him/her?
I would never wear Lolita for a date. But if I had to, I would wear something more casual. (and I'd leave my pony bag at home :D)

92. If you want one, what type of store would you open in the future?
I'd open a café somewhere in London. The furniture would be mostly in black and really elegant. In one corner would be a small stage, so every yet unknown band could perform their music to the audience.

93. Something catches your eye. What is this motif?
I don't know. Maybe ribbons? :D
                             
94. Would you dress your child in lolita?
I will never be a mother, so I never thought about that.
..but I guess I'd do that.

95. How much do you spend on one outfit?
300€ +
                             
96. "This is lolita!!" Please say what you would say this about.
I don't fucking know! xD
                     
97. "I have always wanted to try that once!" What, in the lolita world, have you wanted to try wearing?
Elegant gothic aristocrat! I really adore it but I don't know if it really suits me.

98. Look at yourself in lolita. In one word/phrase, how would you express your style/image?
Teepüppchen (That's how my mother call it)
                                 
99. What is your lolita ideal?

To be satisfied with yourself and feel pretty. That' all!
                                 
100. Thank you for taking this baton!! Tell us what you think!

 It took me some time to finish it but I really had fun! (^_^)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Love this questionnaire, definitely learned more about you! ^__^
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    AntwortenLöschen