GEO Circle Lenses // Bambi Princess Mimi Sesame Grey \\

It took me some time but here it is: My new GEO circle lenses review! ♥ Like always I ordered them here: Eyecandylens . Please also have a look at my first review which you can read here . Please follow the cut to read the full review.  

I'm a big fan of circle lenses because in my opinion they're the key to a perfect doll-like look. I prefer the lenses from GEO because the quality is great and I only heard good things about that brand so far.

This time I ordered two pairs of lenses of the Bambi series. Chocolate brown (my favourites) and Sesame grey

 photo blog_cl_06_zpsbf19516b.jpg

 photo blog_cl_07_zps396c6efc.jpg 
 photo blog_cl_08_zpsc58959f9.jpg


 photo blog_cl_09_zpsc9ef20c7.jpg 

~ Review ~

Packaging & Shipping [5/5 points]
★★★★★
Like the last time, the shipping was quite fast. Please remind that they ship from Asia, so the shipping time can be different from time to time.The lenses came in a small package wrapped in bubble wrap. Beside of the lenses, you also get a free case for them ;)

Another good thing: Free shipping! (standard shipping)

Quality and comfort while wearing [5/5 points]

★★★★

I'm used to circle lenses so I don't have any problems with them. I remember the first time wearing (GEO) lenses and it felt a little bit uncomfortable.
At first, the sight might be a little bit blurry but after a while it gets better!


Colour  [3/5 points]
★★★
That's the most important point!
I really like the Bambi series and I also like these pair of lenses but I'm a little bit
disappointed because the lenses are more blue than grey. I don't know if it's just because of my natural eye colour (which is blue) or if it's really because of the lenses. Anyway, they're nice and I will wear them more often.


Contact with shop owner [/]
There was no need for me to contact the owner.
You get an e-mail when your lenses are shipped + tracking number.


~~~
 

At the end I'd like to show you my result. 

 photo blog_cl_03_zpse9bbbdf1.jpg 


 photo blog_cl_02_zpsb0fc6366.jpg


 photo blog_cl_04_zps9b0cab14.jpg

 photo blog_cl_05_zpsaf290e59.jpg

Kommentare:

  1. ich finde die linsen schön, es steht dir :33 ~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    AntwortenLöschen