100 LOLITA Questionnaire: 61 - 70

A little bit too late but here's part No. 7! ♥

Questions: 61- 70

61. "Man, what a rip-off!!" Have you ever thought that about a store?
Lately, I often think that about Alice and the pirates. When I first saw that brand I really liked it but their latest releases just look like shit. (Sorry to everyone who likes AATP but it's just my opinion!) and their prices are just too high for those dresses.

62. Do you shop online? If so, put the good & bad points here to advise others.
I really enjoy online-shopping ♥ The good thing is that you can buy everything! Really everything! The bad thing is that you can have lots of trouble with the shops.

63. Is there a secret person/shop that you have commissioned a dress just for you from? 
No. 

64. "I can never have that/see that happening!! But I will always want it!!" Is there a brand you think this of?
No?

65. What do you do with the clothes you don't want anymore? 
I sell them of course. 

66. What is your most recent purchase? (Even non-lolita.) 
My new Angelic Pretty necklace which arrived last week.
 photo pupe_zps7883c11b.jpg


67. Is there an item you love that you can't buy/seem to find? 
Holy Night story Set in white D: I'm also looking for Twinkle Journey for a friend of mine. 

68. What do you think of people who only wear lolita to concerts? 
... to concerts? ó.o well, they can do whatever they want. 

69. What do you think of lolitas without makeup? 
If I'm honest, a Lolita has to wear make-up. It doesn't have to be that much of course. 

70. Another lolita is wearing the same coordinate/clothes as you!! What do you do? 
Hate her for all the time! Òo No,just kidding. I'm feeling a little bit unconfident about myself because I think that she might looks better in that coord than me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen