100 LOLITA Questionnaire: 41 - 50

Ready for part no. 5 ?
Questions: 41- 50

41. What kind of lace do you prefer?
I don't know. It's not that important for me because I know almost nothing about that.

42. Do you have a doll? Tell us about her.
I fucking hate dolls! They're so creepy! >//////<

43. What's inside your Lolita bag? 
Make-up stuff, camera, cell phone, IPod, money 

44. What is your favourite flower? 
daisies ♥ 

45. Right now, what is your favourite accessory? 
Still my 6% DOKIDOKI ring and of course all my Chocomint accessories. I'm addicted to Chocomint. ♥ 

46. Do you use any specific make-up brand? Tell us about it.
Maybelline Jade, Max Factor, Eyemazing, Astor, Artdeco and sometimes Essence and P2. 

47. Do you use false eyelashes?  
Of course. I love them ♥ 

48. What is your typical eye makeup ?

 photo mexx_02_zpsa42ccb56.jpg 
Mostly like this
49. What lip color do you prefer? 
natural pink. 

50. How do you do your nails? 
I use those from Essence. 
 photo Photob01_zps449467fc.jpg

Kommentare:

  1. Hab dich für den Liebster Award nominiert ;-)
    http://lady-atropa.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich mag deine augen make up *w* ~
    und ah was sehe ich, du hast moustache tattoo? x3 wenn jah, ich finds süß ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen