100 LOLITA Questionnaire: 21 - 30 + Picspam

Here we go with part number 3

Questions: 21- 30

21. What are your hobbies?
Beside of Lolita, I'm very interested in music. I enjoy going to concerts and playing the guitar. I also try myself into fry screaming and growling because screamo and metalcore is my favourite music. I wish I could sing in a band someday ♥


22. If you have any favourite perfumes, please tell us.
Playboy Malibu and Playboy Hollywood for men. I have a weakness for Playboy perfumes.

23. Do you take special care while wearing Lolita clothes?

I always take care of my clothes whether it's Lolita or not.

24. What places do you like visit wearing Lolita clothes?

Cafes or parks are nice. I like the "Luisengarten" in Mannheim a lot. There are so many pretty and different locations which are optimal for photo shootings.

25. How many times a week do you dress lolita?

It always depends on my mood but mostly on the weekend.

26. Tell us a funny story of you Lolita related:
When I was in London I dressed in Lolita for a day because I thought it would be a great opportunity. At that day I wanted to visit the "London Eye" which is in Waterloo. So, I just left Waterloo main station when an annoying photographer tried to take a picture of me. I ignored him and looked in another direction like I always do it when someone wants to take a picture of me without my permission. I really got angry so I just walked away! He then run after me and apologized for just taking a picture. He said he was so fascinated by my style that he just had to take a photo of it. I felt a little bit guilty for just walking away so we decided to take some photos. We started a little conversation after the "photo shooting" and in the end it turned out that he was a really nice guy. Not a really funny story but it was the first one which came to my mind.   
   
27. What is your current hairstyle and colour?
It's black and short with a grown out sidecut. 

28. What is your lolita history?

When I first saw Lolita I fell totally in love with it but I started only a few years later when I met a friend of mine who is (or better say was) a Lolita. She encouraged me to give it a try because I told her that I really love that style. I followed her
advice as you can see :)

29. Do you store your clothes in a special place?
When my sister moved in her own flat two years ago I got the opportunity to use her room. She left her wardrobe to me so I use it for my Lolitas clothes now. 

30. Did you ever think leave Lolita? Why?

No, why should I?




I was so bored today that I decided to take some photos. I thought it's a good idea to show 'em to you, so this post isn't too boring.
 photo blog_b_01_zpsd8e3cfc0.jpg
It's been a while since I last wore those welding goggles.


 photo blog_b_02_zps20e48c33.jpg

I wanted such a hat for so long because Austin Carlile has a similar one.

 photo blog_b_03_zps729646ed.jpg
My new Bambi pullover which I bought at Primark.

 photo blog_b_04_zps0139ca87.jpg
..and my new beloved ring ♥


 photo blog_b_05_zps1f599dae.jpg

 photo blog_b_06_zps51b38d8a.jpg

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich nehme Deine Worte auch nicht Boese an. Also, ich versuche schon meine Prioritäten nicht aus den Augen zu verlieren ^^'

    Der luisengarten ist wirklich wundervoll *^*

    Deine wig steht Dir sehr gut und Dein Augen make up ist Dir gut gelungen! Man, Du kannst einfach jede Haarfarbe tragen.

    AntwortenLöschen