100 LOLITA Questionnaire: 11 - 20

Here we go with the next part

Questions: 11- 20
  
11.What do you dislike in Lolita?
All of these stupid discussions about replicas, Bodyline and Lolitas with piercings/tattoos. I can't hear it anymore! STAAAAHP!

 12. What Lolita magazines do you read?
Besides of the GL.B I really like KERA.

13. Headdresses, bonnets or ribbons/headbows?
Headbows ♥ I'm not a big fan of bonnets because I would feel a little bit too childish while wearing them but I saw a lovely bonnet by F+F and now I want to try it just for once!

14. Do you wear bloomers?
I wear them anytime I'm dressed in Lolita.

15. Do you tie headdresses at the front or in the back?
I don't wear headresses.

16. Who is your favourite band/type of music?
Favourite type of music: Metalcore/Screamo
My favourite band is Asking Alexandria because I love how their music and their own style has developed. They're still so young but they know exactly what they're singing about and they live their music.Even thought they had some hard times (like Dannys alcohol/drug addiction) they stood up again and that's why I love 'em ♥
Plus they're fucking funny. Whenever I'm sad, I'm watching one of their interviews and I then I can't stop laughing. I'm very thankful for this band.


17. What is your cellphone ringtone?
I'm using a Spongebob Cover by Eskimo Callboy.  


18. Do you attend concerts wearing Lolita clothes?
NO! And I'd never do that! My clothes are always so messy and sweaty after a concert.

19. Do you go to work or class wearing Lolita clothes?
No, I'm wearing Lolita only on the weekend or when I have a free day. To be honest, I don't have that much time in the morning to do my Lolita make-up.

20. Which is your favorite color in coordinates?
Definitely pink! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen