100 LOLITA Questionnaire: 1 - 10

Hello everybody,
I don't have much to write about lately, so I thought about doing a blog challenge or something like that. I didn't know which one I should start but then I remembered the 100 Lolita Questionnaire which I read on Yuki's blog. I really enjoyed reading her answers and I thought that some of my followers might be interested in my answers too. If not . . . just don't read it! :D

Questions: 1- 10

1. Name or Nickname and birth date:

Julien / Jionni, 28th May

2. Height, weight, clothing size, and shoe size?
165 cm / 45 kg / 36 (clothing size) / 36 or 37 (european shoe size)

3. Why did you start to dress lolita?

It's one of the most gorgeous styles I've ever seen. Nowadays, fashion is all about being sexy and show as much skin as possible. I don't like that because I'm feeling too unconfident about my body. When I first saw a Lolita I absolutely fell in love with that style. It looks so elegant and sweet at the same time. That's the reason why I started to dress Lolita.

4. Which style of lolita do you like?

I prefer Sweet Lolita the most. I also like Sweet/OTT but I guess it doesn't suit me very well.

5. Describe your dream coordinate.

 photo cord_zpsb766134b.jpg
That's my current dream coord. The print is called "Marchen ribbon" and in my opinion it's a typical Angelic Pretty dress. That's why I love it so much.

I'd love to wear a pink and a white shoe for this coord ♥ and of course lots of jewelry!

6. Do you have piercings? Where?
I have ♥ Snakebites, tongue piercing, Industrial, Nape, 10/10 mm flesh tunnel and soon a second tongue piercing. I'll keep on stretching my earlobes to 16 mm.

7. What are your favorites Lolita brands?

Angelic Pretty by far! :)

8. What is your favorite clothing piece?
The Star Night Theater JSK by Angelic Pretty will always be my number one because it was so hard to get it. Recently, I also adore my new Glass bottle of tears JSK.

9. How many lolita friends do you have?
I don't seperate my friends like that. I know some Lolitas of course but most of them are just good acquaintance.

10. What do you like the most in Lolita?
I'm feeling special when I'm dressed in Lolita. It's like . . . being a princess just for some hours ♥ I love standing in front of the mirror and do my make-up and stuff. And seeing the result of it is an amazing feeling :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen