Life will never put you through more than you can handle. [review of 2012]

Hey guys today is the last day of 2012 and I felt like doing a little report about the year. To be honest, I didn't know how to start this post. I thought about posting a bunch of photos which I took this year but in the end I decided to choose just my favourites. It's also hard for me to write this in english but I'll try my best!


So, where to start? A lot of good things happend in 2012 and of course some things went totally wrong. The beginning of the year was great for me! Normally, I always feel depressed in January and February because everything looks so bleak and cold. But this time was different. I had a lot of motivation and the feeling of changing everything in 2012. In February I got my apprenticeship and I was so happy about it! The whole last year I didn't know what I should do after my graduation and it seemed that I'd never find an apprenticeship training position.

[x] made a good graduation
[x] made my driving licence

Photobucket
January '12

Photobucket


I had some awesome days which will be in my mind for a very long time ♥ for example the gay pride in Stuttgart and Mannheim, Blitzkreuz tour 2012, several conventions and meet-ups, my 18th birthday and of course my weekend in London which was definitely the highlight of my year!

[x] going to at least one concert 
[x] gay pride
Photobucket 
Gay pride in Mannheim

Photobucket

I can't say that I changed my look very often in 2012 but I finally dyed my hair colorful again ♥ Yaii!~ To be honest, I missed it so much and I was sick of just having black hair. û_u

[x] got at least one new piercing
[x] stretch my earlobes to 10 mm


Photobucket 
December '12
Photobucket

Last but not least I'm happy that I could afford some of my dream items like my Wonder Cookie JSK or my heart attack ring. Gosh, I wanted this fucking ring for over four years and I can't believe that I finally own it. :D
Just some days ago I paid for my next dream dress. I hope it'll arrive soon so I can show you photos of it in 2013 ♥

[x] at least one new dress
[x] blonde wig

Photobucket
 June
Photobucket


Photobucket

At the end I wanted to post this gif of Austin Carlile which I found on Tumblr some while ago (and I still reblogging it whenever it appears on my dashboard again).

Whenever I was depressed,sad,angry or even when I didn't know what to do anymore, I remembered those sentences and it cheered me up everytime.
It helped me lots of times and it'll be my motivation for the next year too. 

 Photobucket
At the end I want to say thank you to all my followers who still read my blog ♥ I know that I'm very inactive the last few months and I apologize for that. I try to post more in 2013.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen