Frankfurt Book Fair 2012 - TOTAL CHAOS ♪

Yesterday's bookfair was so hectical and stressful, even a day later I'm still feeling totally exhausted. I'll stay in bed for the whole day and I won't do anything but relax! but before I crawl back into my bed, I'd like to write my little report about the bookfair and show you the photos which I took yesterday.

About 9 a.m I decided to change my whole outfit. Why? Because I suddenly felt like an ugly, pregnant walrus in my
previous outfit! So I decided to wear my Star Night Theater JSK instead.
Fortunately, we arrived Frankfurt main station without any problems or delays, so we took the subway to the event hall. 


Photobucket
We had to wait at Mannheim main station and spent the time at Claire's.

The afternoon was quite boring and time gone by so fast but this time I got the opportunity to visit the various halls. The last few years I only visited hall 3 or spend my time on the outside area.
Photobucket
Our first break.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have to say that I didn't buy a book. There are just too many people, so you don't have the chance to just thumb through a book. I bought the latest KERA issue instead. ♥

Photobucket
Haaarw~ Akira ♥


After we went through some halls, we decided to take some photos on the outside area.

Photobucket
Kagu and me ♥

Photobucket
With Yuki
I was so happy that I could finally meet her.♪ (^o^)

Photobucket
With Seto ♪
I felt so tiny next to her.

Photobucket

Photobucket
..and I finally got the opportunity to take some photos at that fucking golden gate!

Photobucket
Our super healthy meal.

Photobucket
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Best Gandalf Cosplayer I've ever seen.

Before we took the train home, we decided to buy some food at Mc Donalds because we were so damn hungry.

Photobucket

Alpaca with a strange look. (No, it's not mine!)
I'm looking forward to the next book fair

Kommentare:

  1. Du sahst ja unglaublich schön aus, wow!
    Ich wusste gar nicht das die Buchmesse so ein Treffpunkt für Cosplays ist!
    Schöner post und ich mag deine neue Perücke :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah *__* Star Night Theatre >//< Mit den Outfitwechsel bin ich vollkommen zufrieden :D Und die Bilder sehen fantastisch aus >//<
    Die Bilder mit den goldenen Tor sind am schönsten. Und weil da das Pony so gut an der Leine gehalten wird xD Genial ^_^~

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich hab mich auch gefreut dir mal zu begegnen ^o^
    Du sahst super aus <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Auf dem einen Foto am goldenen Tor sieht es so aus als ob du dein Pony spazieren führst. Süß *o*

    AntwortenLöschen