HOT,HOTTER, COSDAY² 2012! [Pic Spam]

Summer finally arrived in Germany! Yaiii, it was so hot that weekend and we planned to drive to Frankfurt am Main because of the yearly convention "CosDay²". It felt like I was melting because I wore a long-sleeved blouse and long bloomers. (*´ο`*)=3 はふぅん Stupid me! I'll never do that again! 


My day began hectical like always but I was kinda satisfied with my outfit! At this point, I didn't thought I would sweat that much during the day
(>。≪). Well, two hours later I picked up my friends Sara, Nicole and Anna-Lena and we drove first to Karlsruhe and then took the train to Frankfurt am Main.
When we arrived, we first got our tickets and looked through the various booths. I bought a Kera 2008 issue and my beloved Finder no Hyouteki artbook




After this, we watched an awesome Dedectiv Conan show group. I'm not a big fan of this Manga/Anime nor of such shows but they were great! I had a lot to laugh and their Cosplays were pretty good.


We spent the afternoon / evening on the outside area and took some photos.


Photobucket
Kamikaze kaito jeanne

 Photobucket
Miku Hatsune


Photobucket
Alice madness returns 

Photobucket
With Aequitas ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!



 

...and we even did a little photoshoot


  Photobucket 

 Photobucket

Photobucket 


 Photobucket

Photobucket
Sara and me ♥


 Photobucket
mustaches
!


 Photobucket 
 Photobucket 
  

Bye bye Frankfurt
Photobucket

Kommentare:

  1. ohh wie schön die bilder sind! ich wäre so gerne auch dort gewesen :( ich liebe solche cons! und die bilder von dir sind auch super schön♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sehr schoene Fotos! Ich mag deine blonde Wig, steht Dir auch wunderbar.
    Du bist wirklich fotogen; ich mag Deinen Blick in Deinen Augen :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Mir gefällt dein Outfit sehr^^ Schön hell vorallem. Und die Perücke. Ich bin ja immer für Langhaarperücken. Aber so schulterlange haben auch etwas. Vielleicht finde ich ja auch irgendwann mal eine gute^^;

    AntwortenLöschen