Eyemazing No.501 - False Eyelashes produced by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu [Review]

Hello everyone. How are you doing? Today, I have a new review for you. My new false eyelashes from Eyemazing arrived this week and I couldn't wait any longer to try them. Please click »Read more« for the full review + pictures. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

I bought the lashes via Ebay from a private seller but you also get them in onlineshops as well.
Photobucket
Unfortunately, there's no glue for the lashes. You have to buy it separately.
 

My result

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My opinion?These lashes really entlarge your eyes very much! When I applied them I was shocked at the beginning because it's definitely a difference to my usual eyelashes.
Good thing is, that they're very easy to apply to your eyes. They have a perfect shape and they
guarantee you a super cute doll-like eye makeup. Perfect for Lolita, Gyaru and so on! I'd definitely recommend them!



Last Tuesday I had my oral exams in physics and english and . . . I passed them! ♥ I'm feeling so relieved now! (^_^)

On top of this, I'll do a short trip to London next weekend and I promised myself to wear Lolita at least just for one day. I think, I'll wear this:

Photobucket

Kommentare:

  1. Du bist so huebsch !! Wirklich so anmutig und anschaulich !
    Darf ich fragen, wie viel mm Deine Circle Lenses haben?

    Gratulation zu Deiner Fachhochschulreife! :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Wimpern sehen echt klasse aus. *__*

    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Bestehen deiner Abschlussprüfungen! :) Was ist als Nächstes bei dir geplant (Studium, etc.)?

    AntwortenLöschen