Ku-Ki Shop [Review]

Today I have a new review for you. I ordered some rings from Ku-Ki Shop and my order arrived today! Vanessa,the owner of Ku-Ki Shop, offers handmade jewellery like necklaces, bracelets, (ear)rings or brooches. In my opinion, her accessories are perfect for every Sweet Lolita outfit! Because every piece is handmade, an order can take up to six weeks to be finished! If you don't want to wait so long, you can also choose pieces from here "Ready to ship" section. (like I did) 


- My items -

Photobucket 

  Photobucket 

 Photobucket 

 Photobucket 

~ review ~

Packaging & Shipping [5/5 points]
★★★★★
The shipping was quite fast! I paid via Paypal and just a few days later I got a mail that my items were already shipped. Eight days later I got my package.
Everything was wrapped in bubble-wrap.


Quality [5/5 points]
★★★★★
Everything is handmade by just one person and Vanessa did a great job of course. The quality is good and the rings are adjustable.

Contact with shop owner [5/5 points]

★★★★★
Right after my order, I got a message from Vanessa. One ring of my order was already sold out. She offered me to choose either another ring with the same value or another version of the ring I originally wanted. I choosed another version by the way :)She's very friendly, replies to messages quite fast and of course she sends the items as soon as possible.


Kommentare:

  1. sehr schoene und niedliche Sachen hast Du Dir bestellt. Und wenn der Verkauf astrein lief, dann freut man sich umso mehr!
    ich wuenschte, das wuerde auch bei meinen bestellten anli pollicino-Tickets passieren -.-

    zum cosday koennte ich gehen, aber das ist zentral in frankfurt, da haette ich nicht so Lust aufgedonnert durch die Stadt zu latschen xD
    aber zu CandyDay konnte ich auf animexx nichts finden.

    Lieben Gruß!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Vielen Dank ^.^

    Ich mag den Schokoring total *____* Würde sicher super zu dem Chess Chocolate JSK passen ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen