Hanami 2012 - "Bunny" and "Pony" on tour

This post title is so stupid that I had to use it. An older woman called us like that when she saw us at the main station in Mannheim. Oh well, back to the actual topic: Hanami! I have some freetime this week, so I think I will write something about it now. I have many pictures I'd like to show you as well.
\(^ ^)/  



I started my day very early in the morning and I was kinda satisfied with my makeup even though my foundation was a little bit dark (I had to use another one because Maybelline doesn't sell my favourite anymore >'>).
 



Sara was already waiting for me and we drove to Karlsruhe main station first. There we met Stefanie ( ´∀`) I was so happy to meet her again after a quite long time.


When we arrived at "Pfalzbau" the place where the convention took place, I met Kagu and then... I saw the long w
aiting queue for the tickets. Honestly, they had the same system problems like last year! Seems like they didn't learn from their mistakes.

Sara and
I decided to have lunch first because it was already 12 p.m. We went to our favourite chinese restaurant like every year. ( ´∀`)


Photobucket
Sara looks so cute in her Koala (Bunny) Kigurumi.

 
Photobucket 
 
Photobucket 
 We had some Bubble Tea after our lunch (and it tasted awful! ~w~)

We went back to the convention area and waited about two hours 'till we finally got Saras ticket! Most of the merchandise wasn't really interesting for me. I'm not that much into Manga or Anime anymore. Nevertheless, I found something for me. (of course..)


Photobucket 


craft stuff! ♥

 Photobucket 

In the afternoon we took some photos and watched the Lolita fashion show which was the highlight of my day! All the girls looked so lovely! ♥ .. and they even played great music during the show (Marilyn Mansion and ASP - good choice!)


Photobucket
Motivation!

Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket
Baby ducks ♥


Photobucket


At
7:30 p.m. we went back to Ludwigshafen mainstation.

Photobucket 

 

Kommentare:

  1. Du siehst so hübsch aus <3 Tu mir mal einen Gefallen und mach ein make-Up Tutorial, das sieht toll aus! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. super toller bericht :)
    ich finde das vorletzte bild ist das beste!
    klasse outfit♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. du schaust wundervoll aus!
    wie dumm dass sie ihr system nicht verbessert haben nach dem reinfall letzten jahres Oo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Dein Outfit sieht klasse aus *__*; Besonders die beiden Treppenbilder haben es mir angetan. Und der neue AP-Print sieht gar nicht mal so übel aus **

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ich hab Dich gesehen !
    Du sahst auch beim Vorbeigehen, wie purer Zucker aus <3

    AntwortenLöschen