GEO Circle Lenses [Bambi Princess Mimi Chocolate brown]

As I promised, here's my GEO Circle Lenses review! GEO is a popular brand for Circle Lenses and many Lolitas and Gyarus (like Tsubasa Masuwaka) wear them to entlarge their eyes and to create a super cute doll-like look. I've ordered my lenses here: Eyecandylens .

I decided to choose brown lenses because my natural eye colour is blue/grey and I wanted to try another colour. The lenses I ordered are called "Bambi Princess Mimi Chocolate brown"

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Here you can see the difference between my natural colour and the lenses.



Photobucket
With both lenses

Photobucket
With one lens
Photobucket
Without lenses


 

~ Review ~

Packaging & Shipping [5/5 points]
★★★★★
The lenses came in  a small package wrapped in bubble wrap. Of course they arrived safe! :)
Short shipping-information:
Standard shipping is FREE! because of that the lenses are a little bit more expensive than in other stores.You can also choose the faster method (EMS) but of course you have to pay a lot more for it.
Standard shipping takes about two weeks to arrive (in Germany).


Quality and comfort while wearing [4/5 points]
★★★★
When I first put them, it felt a little bit strange and they get dry quite fast.
I had to wear them for a while till they get comfortable. I have to say, the more I wear them, the better it gets! ^_^


Colour  [5/5 points]
★★
The colour is intense and covers perfect! The lenses entlarge my eyes pretty much, so I'm really
satisfied wit them.
Diameter: 15 mm!

Contact with shop owner [/] There was no need for me to contact the owner.
You get an e-mail when your lenses are shipped + tracking number.



I'm really happy with these circle lenses and I will definitely order more lenses from GEO! ♥



Just some more pictures in the end.



Photobucket




Photobucket 

Photobucket

Kommentare:

  1. OMG! Du siehst so süß aus !!!*Q* Klasse Review! Falls die Kontaktlinsen austrocknen solltest du unbedingt Augentropfen nehmen !Das tue ich auch immer! Besonders bei GEO Linsen ! Aus irgendeinem Grund trocknen die Geo Linsen so schnell aus!
    Naja aufjedenfall : TOLLE BILDER!!*Q*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    AntwortenLöschen